Monday, December 21, 2009

A Visit From Angels!!!

Last night I received a visit from angels from my parish Church.  My Confirmation family, their families with Fr. Peter leading the way; came by last night and sang Christmas Carols to me and my family!  The joy in my heart is beyond words.  I still feel the love as I write this today.  Along with my sister, Tina's family and mom we enjoyed Christmas Carols accompanied by a beautiful violin player (Josiah).    It was sooo incredible!  It really reminded me what this season is all about.   I'm so grateful for everything in my life right now.  We took some video, which I will try to post later if I can get it to work.

I felt good yesterday and today, for that I'm so grateful.  I'm not 100% but at least I'm able to get around a little.  The nausea comes and goes, but is less frequent now.  Praise God!

Advent Reflection:

The Lord, your God, is in your midst, a mighty Savior; He will rejoice over you with gladness, and renew you in His love, He will sing joyfully because of you, as one sings at festivals. (Zephaniah 3:17)








Blessings and Hugs to All!
Update:  If you want to make a comment in the comment section without signing up just select Annoymous and type your name in the comment.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. That is so great! It's wonderful that people take the time to do something special for others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night was awesome! God sent His angels for sure! Love you!!
    Love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeanne,
    Vera and I think of you daily, Kimmie says you have good days and bad days, it'll all pass soon, we love you and miss you, Keep thinking good thoughts, Hugs to all, extra big ones to you and Mom
    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeanne - we think about you every day!!! What a wonderful visit you had from your parish. Lorena talked to Nancy M yesterday about anti nausea medication that worked very well for her. She mentioned doctors don't prescribe very often as it's very pricey - her out of pocket was about $100. You are not to worry about anything here at work - everything is AOK. Your job is to take care of yourself and get well soon. Hugs to you. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments! I read every one, they put a smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete