Friday, December 11, 2009

Melt Down!

Okay, today, I did it.  I had a melt down.  I think I was working up to it for the past two days.  The pain of the portacath and the fear of them taking the tape off, plus EVERYTHING else, I finally broke down.    A special friend of mine, Fr. Vinnie, said tears are a part of healing.  Those words echoed in my mind today for sure.

Thank God for wonderful friends like Nancy, Lisa, Guiann, Doris, my sister Tina, my nurse Mark and Dr. Sloan.  They helped me get through a difficult day today.   Plus all your prayers and positive thoughts too.

As I write this blog tonight, I'm feeling much better mentally and physically. :)

For with God nothing will be impossible.   Luke 1:37
Blessings and Hugs to All!

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you Jeanne! I pray for God to put his healing hand upon you every day! Thank you for sharing your journey with us so we can be here to help you in any way we can! I read your posts and my heart just aches for you - I'm always here for you no matter what! I especially be thinking about you on Dec 16 - it's not a scary day - it's a great day! It's the day they'll start getting that damn cancer to go away! Hugs and prayers!! Pam

    ReplyDelete