Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chemo Eve

It's the night before Chemo and all through the house; nothing was stirring, not even my stomach. :)  ...Well I'm ready for Round 2.  Jack will be accompanying me tomorrow.  He also will be with me the next couple of days.  Which will be nice, he takes good care of me.

In the coming days it is my desire to make a prayer out of any suffering that may result from the Chemo.  I have many prayer requests, I will take with me in the coming days.

"Jesus, I Trust In You!"


I'll update the blog when I can.  Until then I would love to hear from you in the comment section.

Blessings and Hugs to All!

3 comments:

  1. Jeanne, I am with you in spirit. keep up your good humor and a positive mind...You cannot afford a negative thought...and its all mind over manner. the pain is a syntom of the "C" not the "C". I am glad you have Jack to be there. Ill be watching for your Blog KK.Melissa and Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dutch, you are going to be fine. You
    have so many people praying for you.
    Thanks for keeping everyone "a breast"
    lolol
    K... ya gotta have laugh...
    Love you
    Dutch I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey jeanne,
    Our thoughts will be with you as always, hang in there it'll be over soon....love ya
    Kelly and Vera

    ReplyDelete