Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HPSJ Family

Today, I finally got out of those pajama's!!!  Oh and I hate to admit this but... I had "Big Mac" attack for 2 days.  The first day I thought, could I really want a Big Mac?  The second day, yes I really want a Big Mac.  So I had one for lunch!  Thanks Nancy M for living through it, I know that's not your favorite place.  :)

I also, stopped by my work family at Health Plan of San Joaquin (HPSJ).  Thanks guys for your support and laughs.  It was nice to see everyone.    Even though I've only been gone a week, it feels like longer.  Okay, I'm not going to name names, but I did get the message from several people on how to post a comment in the comment section, so here are some directions.  My suggestion you print this page out so you can save the instructions for future comments. :)

1. If the comment box is not posted below, click on comments and go to 2. If the Comment Box is posted below go to 2.


2. Type your message in the box (the box is located under "Post a Comment") at the end of your message type your name so I know who the message is from.

3. Click on the drop down box by "Comment as:" Select Anonymous.

4. Click on Post Comment.

5. For Security reasons you will asked to type in some weird charactors in a box, type the Charators posted above the box. and click on "Post Comment" and ta-da! Done! :)

Hope this helps!
 
Hugs and Blessings to All!

1 comment:

  1. Although I missed you at work today, I was with you in spirit -- congratulations on making it through Round One. One foot in front of the other... you are always on my mind...Have a very blessed Christmas. -- Love, Rosi

    ReplyDelete