Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Tonight I moved over to my house in Lathrop, which is where I'll stay while I go through Chemo.  Mom is not doing to well adjusting without me there.  She will settle down in time.  Tina is doing an awesome job with her.  They finished all her Christmas shopping and half the wrapping.  I don't think I could of done all that on my best day.

Today was my last day at work as I will be on leave while I go through Chemo.  I may come into the office occasionally depends on how well I do on Chemo.

My friend Lisa is coming with me to Chemo tomorrow.  Looking forward to spending some time with her.  She is just an angel, I'm so blessed to have her as a friend.

O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together!
Psalm 34:3
Put on your seatbelt here we go!

Blessings and Hugs to All!

3 comments:

  1. Jeanne,
    You are inspiring me. I will pray that the Chemo goes well for you. I was very happy to hear that the cancer is confined to your breast and no wheere else. I am praying for you at the beginning of each class. Take care. God Bless.
    Bryan Kenner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jeanne,
    I am so saorry to hear that you must go through this - but I know for a fact that If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it. Four years ago while I was going through brain surgery, my sis was going through chemo. Well we are both here today and enjoying life and all the wonderful blessings every day.
    Just a hint, when the hair starts to fall out, it is much less depressing to just shave your head and be done with it. It actually is kind of freeing!.
    If there is anything I can do - just give me a call. My prayers are with you.
    Chris Varela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris and Bryan than you so much for the kinds thoughts and prayers.

    Chris, I actually think I'm gonna shave my head after Christmas, just because they said your head gets really sensitive when it starts falling out.

    ReplyDelete