Monday, December 28, 2009

Buzzzzzzz

I was staying with my Mom the past several days, so I have had limited access to the internet.   Mom is doing good, she enjoyed Christmas with all her family at the house.

I did it finally, buzz cut my hair on Suday.  It wasn't as bad as I thought.  It's going to be adjustment for sure.  I know it's only temporary, it's still an adjustment.  I don't think I will be posting any pictures any time soon. :)

In the coming days I'll be preparing for my next Chemo Treatment on Wednesday.   My doctors gave me some new nausea medicine which I will be picking up today.  Hopefully, this time will be better.  We can only hope!

Blessings and Hugs to All!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have some hats to keep your head warm! I'll be praying for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your head is cute! I think you did a great job with the buzzzzzz. "YOU GOT A MINUTE????"
    Love,
    Dutchess II

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sonja and Tina. I did pick up another hat today.

    ReplyDelete