Thursday, July 15, 2010

Recovery Update :)

Good evening friends. It's me, Tina.  :)  I wasn't going to post, but I have had people ask me how Jeanne is doing.  :) So thought I would give you a quick update. Jeanne is doing quite well. She even said, she wasn't as sore as she thought she was expecting to be. She gets a lil nasuea, but meds are taking care of that quick! Other than that, she is resting and has read her blog, emails, and Facebook posts. She is still not quite up to par, and is tired to respond to each of you. But your warm wishes and love is truely helping her recovery. Jeanne appreciates each of you so very much.

I just wanted to add, since I am caring for my mom full time while Jeanne recovers and I can't spend the time I would like to helping Jeanne out, I too appreciate each of you with your prayers for Jeanne.  :)

May God bless each of you and your families. Psalm 107:1 "Give thanks to the Lord who is good, whose love endures forever."

Peace out.
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne and you are in our prays, May God strengthen you both physically and spiritually. I pray God's blessings on you both. Love Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne,

    You are in my prayers. May god bless you through this trying process.

    ReplyDelete