Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Praise the Lord!

Today, I just got off the phone with my surgeon on the way home from work. He said my Breast MRI results showed that the cancer is contained in the lower quadrant of my left breast. I have NO cancer in the right breast AND NO cancer in my lymph nodes. I have tears in my eyes of relief and gratefulness to God and YOU. Your prayers are responsible for these results!!! So I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart. I still need to have a PET scan which will check if there is any cancer in my body between my nose and knees. But right now I'm going to bask in the Glory of God and these results because it could have been a lot worse.

I'm not sure about when the PET scan is scheduled yet, there is a small glitch in the paperwork, hopefully I will know the schedule tomorrow. They did confirm I will have the Portacath procedure on Monday. I'm a little nervous, because I don't like procedures done where I'm awake. I have a meeting on Friday to review the details of this procedure. If you have to schedule a meeting before the procedure, that can't be good. Oh well, that will just be another opportunity to offer up for my prayer intentions.

That's about it for today! Thanks again for all your love, support and PRAYERS!!! Your prayers are a testament of God's saving power! The scripture that comes to my mind is from Mary's Magnificat:

And Mary said: "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord; my spirit rejoices in God my savior. The Mighty One has done great things for me, and holy is his name. Luke 1:46, 49
Amen!
Hugs and Blessings to all of you!
Special hugs to all the Students and teachers in the Confirmation program (and Father Peter)!

No comments:

Post a Comment