Thursday, December 31, 2009

Round Two

Well yesterday I finished the second round of Chemo, 2 more to go. It went okay.  I did have really bad nausea later that night.  But after I took my second round of medicine it seemed better. As of right now I feel so-so.  Anyway, no use to complaining.  They are starting me on Patch for my next treatment to help with the nausea.  I guess will see.

Thanks for a nice visit from Robin from my Parish Church who bought by dinner for me and Jack. I really enjoyed our visit. You're such blessing.

Today I had to go in for my shot, which wasn't bad.  The shots help my white blood counts and help my bone produce for marrow.  I also visited the doctor, which confirmed we will see how well the tumor reacts after my 4th Chemo treatment.  Then a decision will be made if I will have my surgery or more Chemo.

They will fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you, for I am with you, says the LORD, to deliver you."  Jeremiah 1:19

3 comments:

  1. To my Bosom Buddy: I've decided bosoms are highly overrated, so what say we get on with life without them! They've brought nothing but trouble!!! Am thinking of you constantly -- hang in there and think of what better times we'll be having this time next year.

    Love,
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!!
    Love you!!!
    Dutch I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you answered my question about your visit with your Doctor. :) "GOT A MINUTE?"
    I am sorry you have to go thru this caca....hang in there...oh I saw Athena Hoover and she said "Hi and sends her love" :D

    ReplyDelete