Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Blessed!

Just wanted to post today I received my results from the PET Scan.  The PET Scan checks to see if I have cancer any where else in body from my nose to my knees.  The doctor reported that I DO NOT have cancer any where else, except for the area in the left breast.  PRAISE GOD!!!

I want to THANK EVERYONE for your prayers, love and support.  I could not get through this without you. 

Well that's all I'm posting today, because I had the Portacath procedure today and I'm still very tired and a little soar.   I just wanted to keep you "a breast" of the situation. :)

Blessings and Hugs to You!

2 comments:

  1. Thank the Lord for His miracles! So happy to hear that your PET was clear. Hang in there and God Bless each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori! I can feel your prayers! God is Good! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete