Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pre-Chemo Brain

While I was reading some of the effects of Chemo, I read you get Chemo brain.  It's like you can't really concentrate on matters.  Well, I feel like I have Pre-Chemo brain right now.  Yesterday coming home from work I traveled 5 miles past my street to my house.    I think with all the research, questions, filling-out forms, tests and Christmas time, my brain is at capacity. 

Today, I had the PET Scan.  That wasn't bad at all!  They put contrast in you by I-V, but after you sit in a big leather recliner for an hour.  Then they scan you, which was like an open MRI and not loud at all.  Very relaxing actually.  I will find out the results tomorrow and let you know.  I will have the Portcath inserted tomorrow so I might be out of it for most of the day. 

A couple of months ago at work I won a customized quilt at an auction.  Well the person at work just finished it and I wanted to share it with you.  I will be using this for sure at home.  Thanks Nancy!


Blessings & Hugs to All!

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne,
    I'm so glad you like the quilt. I hope it keeps you warm and cozy. You have not been far from my thoughts this past week.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete