Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another day in paradise!

Yesterday, finally got out of the house to have lunch with a friend.  It was the first time I've been out of the house for several weeks.  It was nice to just chat and catch up with my good friend Janet.  Thanks Janet for you love and support.

Nancy M gave me several samples of drinks (Vitamin water, flavored water, juice,etc) to try this week when I start Chemo.    Thanks so much, something is bound to work!  I also am gonna try iced tea.  I can drink a lot of iced tea too.  What would I do without Nancy, she is always one step a head of me.

Well today, I'm getting ready for Chemo tomorrow.  Got the nausea patch today and put it on.  Hopefully this will help.  Had to go to the lab to get blood drawn.  We are going to the grocery store later today, then out for a nice dinner.   Tomorrow will be my third treatment.  One more after this one before the doctor re-evaluates for surgery.

Most importantly, I entered in the Publishers Clearing House drawing today.  Hope to win that $10 million. LOL

Jack and I took this picture with my phone today, so I thought I'd post it!

Thanks to all for their encouraging words and prayers!!!  Hugs and Blessings to All!

4 comments:

  1. Nice picture of you... Thanks for sharing it! I think of you often and wish you the best. A friend of mine here that has just finished her treatments and reconstructive surgery shared with me that drinking non-alcholic "Frozen" mudslides after her treatmets hit the spot. They would make them ahead a freeze them and as they thawed she worked on them. I suppose that would work with other frozen drinks also... Brighter days are heading your way!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean's
    You guys like cute...! Love the hair
    Hugs!
    D1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture - Great Smiles!!

    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya,
    Luv the pic! It sounds like you had a good day today. I hope tomorrow and the following days don't bring too much of the icky sickies! Just think...only 1 more to go! Whoohoo!!
    I can't believe how strong you have been through all of this. Wait. I take that back. I CAN believe how strong you are, but it still amazes me. I think of you often, and you are in my prayers every day.
    Miss you! Take care - get better - and um, get back to work! LOL j/k
    Just get better 'cause you have a lot of people who love you and want you well.

    Del

    ReplyDelete