Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who Dat Nation Going to Miami Baby!!!

Okay let me give you the play by play.....  My sister Tina called me and said, since Jack is working why don't you come over and watch the Saints play.  I told her no because I didn't feel like going out, but at the last minute (after my nephew Justin asked me to come over) I said okay I'll come over.

So we are watching the game (which is a nail biter), at half-time 14-14, Jack calls and says he is on his way home.   After Jack goes home, he calls to tell me someone broke into our house and robbed us!  Can you believe that!  So I zoomed home to talk to the police.  While the police are questioning us and taking finger prints, we were trying to catch bits of the game which is still on (they didn't take our TV, probably because it's old and heavy).  By the time the police left, the Saints had kicked the field goal to send them to the Super Bowl. 

Emotionally, I'm am spent!  Anxious before the game, mad about the break-in and excited about the Saints....it's too much.  I'm exhausted!   Hugs and Blessings to All!


4 comments:

  1. The way I look at it, it's a good thing you weren't home. Who knows what may have happened. Thought about you every minute of the game. As you New Orleans fans say - Geaux Saints! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Victoria is right - it's ok that you weren't there! Dwell on the one redeeming thing about Sunday : once more the Saints did good for you! Geaux Jeanne !!!! thinking of you always, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of you yesterday also. So glad your Saints won. Hope the go all the way. Our house was broken into in San Jose quite a few years ago and I felt so violated - strangers going through my "stuff". We recovered as will you from the break-in and from your breast cancer. Prayers are ongoing. Hope to see you soon.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have some angels surrounding you. I am glad that you weren't home during the break in. Also, glad that you're feeling positive. We miss you, god bless you.

    Trina.

    ReplyDelete