Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last Call...

So tomorrow is my last day of Chemo.  Then next week I'll see my surgeon who will decide if he will perform surgery or if I need to continue with Chemo.  I've already started practicing my begging and pleading for the surgery.  If you have any suggestions what I should say to the surgeon, please let me know.  :)

I'm really dreading tomorrow but I'm gonna keep praying for the strength to get through one more treatment.  The fact that the SAINTS are going to the Superbowl is helping ALOT.  It's somthing to focus on that's for sure!  Geaux Saints!  Woot! Woot!

Thanks to everyone for keeping me focus on all the positives this week, especially when we were robbed earlier this week.  It was recommended that I don't post to much information about the robbery.  FYI: We are installing an alarm system this week.

Everyone have an awesome week and I'll try to post later in the week.  Hugs and Blessings to All!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeanne-Jeanne,
    I hope you are doing well today, and I hope it was the last round of Chemo! Sorry to hear about the break-in. It's such a disgusting thing for someone to do. Anyway, love you lots and wish nuthin' but good stuff for you from here on out!!! :D
    Del

    ReplyDelete