Monday, July 12, 2010

Surgery Update

Good evening friends. It's me Tina. I just got an update from Jack and he said that Jeanne sailed through both surgeries fine. She is in recovery at this time, resting and doing well. Thank you so much for your prayers today. I know my sister is in awe by all your love and encouragement during this journey of hers. Isn't this how life should be? Lifting each other up in prayer, in good times and not so good times.  :)

I know at this point in her blogs, Jeanne likes to leave a positive scripture here. Well I just hurried up and settled down in the recliner with my feet up and the lap top to give you an update and the only thing in my reach (without getting up) is what I have been reading. The South Beach Diet.  :)  Fiber: Fiber is the Mainstay of the South Beach Diet. Dietary Fiber is what our grandmothers referred to as "roughage". Most fiber comes from the structual part of plants: The outer skin, stem and leaves.  :D

Ok, I can probably do a lil better than that. ;) May God continue to bless each of you and your families and keep you strong in your faith, so that we may understand the true love of neighbor, which is inseperable from love for God.

Until tomorrow. Peace out.
Tina

4 comments:

  1. Jeanne my bosom budddy! Congrats on pulling through like the "Champion" you are! When I heard today was the day, I had to stop by and lift you up in prayer.

    I know that God Almighty has you wrapped in His loving arms. May your health be restored 10 fold, and may His abundant Grace and Mercy continue to be with you in Jesus' name Amen!

    Not sure when you will see this, but I would like to visit you when you are up to it. Please call/write and let me know when you are up to some company.

    I met with the Boss today, and will hopefully be back P/T soon. I'm following your footsteps!

    May you find comfort and peace during your healing. Please do NOT hesitate to call on me for anything... I'm on the upswing now, and getting around so much better as you can imagine.

    Best,
    LaTishia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I forgot, I need you to help me "Pimp Out" my blog!!! lol Hope that puts a smile on your beautiful face, but I am serious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amiga! Whew! Glad that's over -- now let's get to the business of healing healing healing! This is the part where you rest, watch hideous daytime TV and focus on getting 100%. Good healing vibes from your "uni-bosom" buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne: So good to hear your surgeries went well. As Rosi said: Time to heal. My prayers for a speedy recovery. Can't wait to see you back. Robin

    ReplyDelete