Sunday, January 31, 2010

Trial by fire...

Beloved, do not be surprised that a trial by fire is occurring among you, as if something strange were happening to you. But rejoice to the extent that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that when his glory is revealed you may also rejoice exultantly.   1 Peter 12:13
Finished the last of the A/C Chemo, which is the worse so I am told.  This last treatment was the worse to say the least.  It's Sunday night and I'm feeling slightly better. I'm just glad that it is behind me.  I have an appointment to meet with my surgeon on Thursday to find out next steps.

Now, another situation has arised.  My sister Tina, who is taking care of our mom, found out her father-inlaw is in his last days/hours.  So I am asking for prayers for her and her family during this time.  My mom is staying with me this week, so Tina can be with her in-laws during this time.

Thank you all for your love and support.  Hugs and Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. :( when it rains it pours....your family must be completely drenched.
    I will definitley add your sis and her fam to my prayers. I hope you and your mom are doing well.
    You have one week to be well enough to scream your head off during the Superbowl! Wishing you a quick recovery from this last (bad) session of Chemo.
    Luv ya!
    Del

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - Miss you Jeanne and think about you every day. Place is very empty without you (and quiet too!!!) Geaux Saints on Sunday. They've got to win. Let's do lunch when you feel up to it. Penny Schenken.

    ReplyDelete