Monday, January 18, 2010

When the Saints go Marching In!

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and well wishes.  Well, I wish I could say the past 3 days have been good, but they haven't.  It seems all the side effects came back, nausea, fatigue, etc.  Today, I feel a little better, but not 100%.

I did watch the Saints defeat the Cardinals, the only highlight these past few days.  Geaux Saints!  I'm counting on feeling better this Sunday when they take on the Vikings!  I'm so happy for the city of New Orleans, that place is rockin right now.



Again, thanks for the encouraging words, they mean so much to me.

Hugs and Blessings to All!

Drew Dat!

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne, regardless of how oyu feel, what other inportant things you can be doing, you still find the strength and WANT TO get behind the key board and let your feelings out. That shows your determination and courage to take this "Demon on. And not allow it to distract you. Keep it up...!!! Always Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne,
    Since my Steelers didn't make it to the playoffs (who were those guys?) - I'm cheering for the Saints. I'm so glad the patch seems to be helping you. You are in my thoughts always. Miss you!
    Nancy R.

    ReplyDelete