Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick and tired of being sick and tired....

The one good thing about all of this is the weather, cuz I can't go out any way.  There are so many people who are in a worse situation, it doesn't seem right to complain.  So I'm gonna focus on the positives...

Loving friends and family
My mom for another day.
Jack who is unbelievably sweet
My Catholic faith and belief in God
A roof over my head, especially today with all the storms.
Only one chemo treatment left, maybe.

Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer.
Romans 12:12

Blessings and Hugs to All!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can hear the pouring rain now--and see? you get to be inside all nice and snuggly while we are sitting here cold at our desks :p
    Hope you feel better soon! Miss ya!!!
    Del

    ReplyDelete