Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gratitude!

Day 2 after chemo and I have to say it has been far better than the last two times.  The patch seems to be really working.  I'm able to drink a lot more liquids which is the key to your recovery from chemo.  I'm not 100% by far better than the other times.  Hopefully my recovery period will be shorter this time.  

Today, as some of you may know was my birthday.  I received some flowers from Penny S and Nancy R which was really touching.  I also received a big beautiful flower arrangement with balloons from Medical Management, which I was truly touched.  Jack suprised me with a cake, which he made himself. 
Thanks to all for the cards and the well wishes.  I'm so blessed to have so many caring friends.

Thanks to God for making this day a nausea free day.

Hugs and Blessings to All!

9 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Jeanne. Wishing you a wonderful day, I miss you terribly :)
    Melissa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanne, just to let you know that I am thinking of you and want to wish you a Happy B-Day!!

    Cecilia Rodgers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday dear Jeanne......
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Jeanne I hope you enjoyed your special day!

    Huggs, John M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Cake made with love and no nausea.....Sounds like a good day to me! Happy Birthday!!! Glad the flowers put a smile your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, that was me, Del....up above there ^. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are truly an inspiration to us all. God has richly blessed. You are beautiful inside and out. Happy Birthday and I pray God blesses you greatly today and always. Thanks for sharing your journey. Your positive outlook and your faith will carry you far. Love Teresa (Miner) Tanaka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeanne, Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Glad the flowers made your Birthday even more special. We miss you but remain connected through your blog. I feel the steadfastness of your Faith through the sharing of your stories. Thanks for taking us along on the ride. An amazing thing about lifes journey is that God is in the drivers seat at the controls we are along for the ride. His navigation systemn is flawless and his pathway perfect. So rest, relax, and ride. Enjoy the view before you and the struggles behind you! I wish Bountiful Blessings to you and yours. S. Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanne! Go Saints! A victory gift just for you !!! More proof that there are a multitude of Saints looking out for you. Congratulations on a better post-chemo round. Thinking of you every day -- here's some more good vibes for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of prayers too. Hang in there. BTW, did I mention Go Saints??

    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy happy birthday, Jeanne
    glad things are starting to go better with the chemo.....hang in there girlie......
    love ya
    hugs
    Kelly and Vera

    ReplyDelete