Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Counting my blessings!

Just got back from my 3rd Chemo treatment.  The doctor examined me again and it looks like the tumor is shrinking.  He was very encouraging.   He said the surgeon will decide after my last treatment whether I should have surgery now or wait till I finish the 12 weekly treatments.  I'm voting for having the surgery as soon as possible. 

Right now I feel pretty good with my patch on.  No signs of nausea yet, but that usually comes later.  The good thing is I'm able to drink ice tea, which I'm drinking as much as possible right now.

I have so many people praying for me, so I appreciate it sooooo much! My sister, mom and nephew (Rob) prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet for me at 3:00 PM the divine mercy hour.  So special!  Thanks!
Love Jesus, love Him very much, but to do this, be ready to love sacrifice more.  St. Padre Pio

Oh I had to laugh when I was in Chemo today 2 patients were having Big Macs!  I thought that was funny.  I  think I might be passed my Big Mac attacks though.  LOL  When this is all over I'm having Mexican Food.


Hugs and Blessings to All!

3 comments:

  1. Ok..it was me, mom, and Robert...and we prayed for you at the Holy Hour, but not the Divine Mercy Chaplet. :) So tomorrow...you shall receive the Divine Mercy Chaplet at the Holy Hour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne,I'm convinced that you can do this! You'll receive loving thoughts, messages, and support each and every day and that will make all the difference. Every day is closer to finishing treatment and realizing a good outcome. One foot in front of the other! Love from your Bosom Buddy!
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne,

    I do not check FaceBook or FaceBook friends as often as I should--really feel bad I did not know of your breast cancer until just now.

    Will pray for full recovery.

    ReplyDelete