Thursday, May 27, 2010

To Pooped to Party...

Today I had an appointment with my oncologist.  He said everything seems to be tracking along.  He did say he will call the surgeons to see if they can move up my surgery date.  Because we are trying to schedule 2 surgeons for the same date, it's a little more difficult.  Anyway we will see what happens, for now my surgery is scheduled for July 12th.  While I was there I got my port flushed out, it was nice to see my oncologist nurse, Sally.  I brought by some oatmeal cookies to the chemo patients (courtesy of HPSJ) who seemed to really appreciate them. It was packed today, they were busy!

It seems these past few days I've had no energy.  I feel like I can lay down and just sleep.  Which I will probably do after I post this blog.

Hope everyone has a nice week!
Hugs and Blessings to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Good Ole' HPSJ ~ How could we survive without them... Glad you are on your way Jeanne. Hang in there Lady. Hope to see you soon, and please keep me posted on your actual surgery date. I should be well enough to visit (if you don't mind). ~ Best, LaTishia

    ReplyDelete