Wednesday, May 26, 2010

God's timing is perfect...

God's timing is perfect is what I need to keep repeating to myself.  My surgery is set for July 12th!  When I first heard that date, I have to say I was little disappointed that it is a month and half away.  But God has a plan and I'm here to follow it.  So lets go!

Overall I'm feeling better, but I think these past few days I may have over done it.  Yesterday was not that great of a day.  Today, I'm hoping is a little better.

Tomorrow i will be seeing my oncologist. We will probably discuss my progress and go over my remaining side effects of the chemo.  I will also get my port flushed out, which you need to do every 4 weeks if your not using it.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs and Blessings to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment