Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Stayed with mom this weekend and will go home on Monday.  Mom is doing good, she sleeps most of day. 

Monday I will go into work for a half day.  This week I will be meeting with my surgeon and oncologist.  Hopefully, I will have my surgery date sometime this week.  I'll keep you posted. 

I started walking tonight so I can regain my strength.  I get fatigue quickly, I need to build my resistance back.  The walk was refreshing. 

Today was Pentecost Sunday.  Even though I wasn't able to attend Mass I spent quiet time meditating on the Holy Spirit and how His grace is helping me through this journey. 

When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly a sound came from heaven like the rush of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared to them tongues as of fire, distributed and resting on each one of them.  Acts 2:1-3

Hugs and Blessings to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. ((((HUGS)))) my fellow co-worker an Breast Cancer THRIVER!!! Wow ~ Your blog is very cool... and upbeat. I will read and catch up. Thank you for stopping by my blog, because I did need your address. I'm praying and thinking of you daily... it still amazes me that we are both going through this at the same time. God is good and faithful though, as it could be so much worse. I'm excited to know that your Fait is strong and you are trusting in the Lord our God! Congrats on graduating, and for your tumor shrinking!!!

    I'll be stopping by to keep up with you. Looking forward to going back to work as well... in due season.

    Peace and Grace ~ LaTishia

    ReplyDelete