Friday, May 21, 2010

Tick Tock!

Time is ticking along!  So much to do before surgery.  Which I still don't have a date yet.  There is a lot of cordination with schedules and then there is the authorization process with the insurance company!
It looks like I will be having my mastectomy and reconstruction at the same time.  I am relieved!

I've been able to go into work a few hours this past week.  I'm just easing into to it.  I'm not completely 100%, every day is better and better.  I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I thought I'd post a picture of how my hair is growing back.  I can't believe how gray and wavy my hair is!  This is called Chemo Curls and from what I'm told your hair eventually comes back to normal (whatever that is).  I still wear a wig or hat in public, because it does look freaky.

Blessings and Hugs to All!







No comments:

Post a Comment