Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Treatment #9 of 12

Well it's that time of the week again - treatment number 9 of 12.   I felt good Thursday and Friday, but Saturday through Tuesday not so much.  Today, I actually feel like a semi-human again.  

Please pray that my white blood count is above 2.0 so I can have my treatment tomorrow.  I'll let you know how it went on Thursday when I get home from chemo.

Oh I completely forgot, wanted to let my HPSJ friends know that I got my daffodils at my last treatment.  For those who don't know the American Cancer Society has an annual fundraiser called Daffodil Days to collect money to buy bouquets of daffodils for patients undergoing chemo.  This gesture is really nice and uplifting for the patients.  I saw first hand the smiles on patients recieving their flowers.  So a great big shout out of thanks to Nancy R and Rosi being involved in this endeavor.  Here is a link with the information if your interested in contributing Daffodil Days














Hugs and Blessings to All
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment