Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last Call!

Tomorrow is my last chemo treatment!!! Yeah!!! I can't believe it!  Can you believe I've been having these treatments since November???  It seems like this day would never come.  Even though I have one more week of side effects, I think I can get through it knowing it's the last one. 

You would think I would want to look back and reflect, but quit frankly I don't think I can do that right now.  Now I'm looking a head to the next step - "surgery".

On Thursday, May 6, I will have another MRI to see how much the tumor has shrunk.  Hopefully, it will just be dead tissue.  The following day I will meet with my surgeon to go over my results and schedule my surgery.

These past couple of weekends I've been staying with my mom.  Even though it's been kinda hard, it's been nice spending time with her.  I miss her very much.

Have a wonderful week!  Hugs and Blessings to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it through with such grace! You're a shining example of how faith can carry you through the tough times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sonja! I know your prayers were part of my getting through to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Be proud of yourself, as we all are of you and how you've endured. After all this: anything is possible! We'll talk before your surgery. -- Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!! Much hugs & Love!!!
    Dutch 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rosi & Roseline - Hugs back!
    Oh Rosi I definitely will be calling you before my surgery *wink*!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeanne,
    You're truly an amazing example of how your faith can get you through anything. Make sure and let us know how your scan looks.... I'm praying for some dead tissue! Keep the faith Sweetie and God Bless You! We'll continue to keep you in our daily prayers!!
    Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam thank so much for your prayers and words of encouragement. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete