Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brett Farve?

Okay so Jack thinks my hair looks like Brett Farve 8-|   He would rather see me in a cap than my wig.   But he says I'm beautiful either way..."good answer" :P   Right now it has the salt and pepper look.  I'm just glad it's growing back. :D  However, I'm not ready to go into the public without a hat or my wig.  But that day is coming soon! Yippy! :D

So this week I'll be calling my surgeon to schedule my surgery which will be sometime in May.  After my last chemo treatment, I will be having another MRI.  I will keep you posted on the exact dates.

On another note, I don't know if any of you saw the Masters golf tournament.  It was so nice to see Phil Michelson win.  Jack and I totally can relate to what he is going through.  His wife and mother currently have breast cancer and are undergoing treatment.  Jack and I were just talking about how important it is to concentrate on positive things and not dwell to much on this illness.  Which is hard to do.  Phil said the to win the Masters is so special on so many levels.   Jack hasn't won the Masters, but to have something so positive to celebrate is awesome.

Hope you have blessed day!
Hugs and Blessings to All! >:D<
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment