Thursday, April 22, 2010

Only one Treatment Left!

Today I had my 11th Treatment, only 1 more to go! I did talk to my Dr. and he said I making good progress. However, the side effects are getting progressively worse, which is normal. Right now my Saturday - Tues are my worst days. For the conversion of sinners and the souls in purgatory.


Which brings me to the topic the first book I was able to read since starting Chemo, "No Turning Back, A Witness to Mercy" by Father Donald Calloway. This book is fantastic and highly recommend to anyone who has an unruly child. He TOTALLY believes in praying for the conversion of sinners because he converted to be Catholic and became a Catholic priest. He never knew one thing about the Catholic Church. He first learned about the Catholic Church through Mary, Our Blessed Mother. He said she totally brought him to Jesus and the Catholic Church. His journey is unbelievable and really would make a great movie. It's similar to Fr. Corapi. Anyway, I believe his prayers helped my conversion back in 1994. You can purchase his book on Amazon.

On a different note the NFL draft is on right now. I can’t believe we are starting the draft, I’m still basking in glow of the Superbowl.



Hope you have a great week! I will try to post if I feel good! Until then thanks for all your words of encouragement, prayers and cards!


Blessings and Hugs to All!

JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

3 comments:

  1. To my Bosom Buddy: You have come such a long way and done so incredibly well -- be proud you've endured! You have so many mamy fans! Drew who??? Jeanne is our star! Love from a loyal HPSJ fan... Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awweee thanks Rosi, my Bossom Buddy! Your upbeat spirit is such an inspiration to me. Drew dat! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright you go girl!!! Thank God!!! One more Treatment!!! You can do it!!!
    PS Go Saints!!!
    D1

    ReplyDelete