Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Graduated!!!

Today I finished my last Chemo Treatment!!! Praise the Lord!  They gave me a certificate "Pink Heart Award - Successfully Completed Chemotherapy" so cute.  I'm very excited!!  It's gonna be nice to return back to semi-normal in the coming weeks while preparing for surgery.  After surgery it's nothing but blue skies!  GOD is GOOD! All the Time!!!!

Commit your way to the LORD; trust that God will act!  Psalms 37:5 



Hugs and Blessings to You!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You made it through this and I truly believe the hard part is done. I'll be in touch to talk to you about your surgery, which although another hurdle, you can clear this one with much more ease! woo-hoo -- coomplete recovery is within reach !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete