Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday!

Well yesterday's treatment was 8 of 12 only 4 more to go!  YEAH!  However, the doctor was concerned that my white blood cell (WBC) count droped from my range of 7.1-6.3 to 2.5.  If next week my white blood count is below 2.0 I may have to skip my treatment.  So please pray that it doesn't go below 2.0! 

So now I have to especially careful I don't get any kind of infection this week.  I told them this Friday I HAVE to go see the Passion Play at my Church.  They said I can go as long as I'm careful. :)  Don't sit by anyone sick, blah blah blah...

I hope everyone has a beautiful Good Friday!  Especially at 3:00 PM today remember that Jesus died for us! I am so humbled!

Hugs and Blessings to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com


1 comment:

  1. Everythings going to be fine. Don't worry.
    K
    Hugs
    D1

    ReplyDelete