Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Normal?

I just realized I haven't updated my blog for a while. 

Last week I had a great week, I almost felt normal.  I worked 2 half days at work, I had lunch with a friend, went grocery shopping, enjoyed a visit with my mom did a little gardening and hosted a Sunday night dinner.  Actually on Sunday, Sarah (my neice) and Michael (her boyfriend) came over and made tacos at my house.  My sister Tina and Sister-inlaw Connie filled in with the side dishes, I just sat and watched (which was nice).   So I really didn't do much.

Last Saturday it all hit me, I tried to do to much to soon I guess.  But I felt good and I did it, I don't regret it.   Oh well.  Late today I'm starting to come out of it, but tomorrow I start again with my next treatment. Tomorrow it's Treatment No 6 of 12! Half way there! 

Thank you for all your support and prayers!  If you'd like to come by for a visit, I'm open for visitors.

Hugs and Blessings to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment