Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A day of Preparation...

Wednesday the day before treatment, a day of preparation -J ack and I always go to the store make sure we have enough food and medicine.  Clean the house, wash the clothes, etc.

Today we will also be preparing for Easter as everyone will be coming to my house for Easter this year.  I've held Easter at my house for the past 3 years.  I love Easter, such a beautiful time to celebrate.  We have much to celebrate.  We are keeping it simple, BBQ steaks, asparagus, baked potato, salad and lots of desserts!  Jack will be much of the cooking, which he loves.

Even though my bones and musceles ache, I'm trying not to let it get me down.  I just take a lot of breaks. *wink*. 

Holy Week Reflection:  Today we remember that Judas paid 30 pieces of silver to betray Jesus.  Let us ask for deeper repentance today.


















Hugs and Blessings to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment