Monday, March 29, 2010

Holy Week

On Friday, I laid out all my plans and didn't accomplish any of them. I didn't feel that great on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Oh well, that's all part of it, right? I gave it to the souls of purgatory and the conversion of sinners. 

It's Holy Week this week, my favorite time of the year to meditate more fully on the Stations of the Cross.  To enter more deeply into the magnitude of what Christ did for all of us (and for me).  

Every year for the past 7 years (I think) I've directed the Passion Play of Our Lord Jesus Christ with the youth at my Church, St. Patricks.  It is one of my greatest joys.   Some of these kids have been in the Passion Play for several years.  All these kids are really dedicated and awesome to be around.  My nephews Robert and Justin, and my neice Sarah have participated in this play over the years.   Because of my illness this year, my nephew Justin has volunteered to direct the Passion Play this year.  To say that I'm so proud is an understatement! I'm so excited to see the Passion Play this Friday.

 If you'd like to come out to experience the greatest story ever told The Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ, please do!  It's this Friday at 6:00 PM at St Patricks Church (19399 East State Highway 120, Ripon CA)


May Christ reign in your hearts this week in a special way!
 
Blessings & Hugs to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment