Thursday, March 4, 2010

A New Day

Today is a new day!  My reflection today:

For I will restore you to health; of your wounds I will heal you, says the LORD - Jeremiah 30:17
Getting ready for treatment #4 of 12.  To say I want it to be over already, is an under statement! But when I focus on our Lord and pray he shields me from my fears and anxiety.  Today I will be taking this picture with me:









It is the image of the Jesus, most commonly know as the "Divine Mercy" image.    The red and white rays coming from this image stands for the blood and water poured out for us on the cross for our sins. The message given to this image is "Jesus I Trust in You".  The whole message for the focus of Divine Mercy is to Trust In Jesus and his mercy.  Here is some more history regarding this image:
http://thedivinemercy.org/message/history/

Hope you have an awesome day!
Hugs and Blessings to All
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment