Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday

Today is Friday...no meat today.   Because my taste buds are all over the place I have no idea what to eat everyday. 

It's the day after my treatment #4 and so far it's okay.  Just annoying side effects.   I was thinking about the positives and here they are (not in any particular order):
1) I haven't had to shave my legs or under my arms in 3 months. 
2) Saving money not buying any hair products, plus saving time doing my hair
3) No monthly periods for 3 months
4) I just put gas in my car for the first time yesterday since November. (Saving on Gas money too!)
5) Enjoying spending time with Jack.

Hope you have a great day today!

Hugs and Blessings to All!
JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com

Here is a picture of Jack and I taken a couple of years ago.  I miss my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment