Saturday, July 3, 2010

Angels Among Us!

It's Saturday morning and my mom is sleeping soundly on the sofa next to me.  It's giving me time to reflect on how blessed I am.  Wonderful family and friends.

This week was wild with all the appointments for my surgery.  After a trip to Walgreen's I'll be pretty much set for surgery on July 12th.  The reality is setting in, I'm going to be cancer free in one week! (God willing).

I also had a very nice surprise from three women this week, they call themselves the "three amigos"!  I was talking with them about my salt and pepper hair and how a school girl called Jack my "son"!  That was the last straw!  I told the amigos I need to color my hair soon.  One of the amigos said they knew someone specializing coloring women's hair who has gone through Chemo.  She took a picture of my hair and asked this stylist if she can color my hair.  Well one of the 3 amigos had an appointment scheduled for July 10th so she gave up her appointment for me so I can have my hair done before my surgery!  They also purchased gift certificate for me!  I cried when I read the email about this special gift.  So officially I am renaming them "The Three Angels"!  Thank you doesn't seem to be enough for My Three Angels - Rosi, Nancy and Penny. O:-)  O:-)  O:-)

In closing, I want to thank all the people serving in our military (past, present and future), without them freedom would no be possible in America.  God Bless our troops!

Blessings and Hugs to All!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment