Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! (In my Annie voice)

Okay tomorrow is the day of my surgery! I can't believe it's finally here!  Jack will be taking me to the hospital about 8 a.m. my surgery is scheduled at 10:30 a.m.  The surgery will last about 5 1/2 hours and I will stay one night in the hospital.  Tina, my sister, will be updating my blog while I'm out to keep you updated.  Thanks sistah!

How am I'm feeling?  A little bit of everything:  excited, scared, anxious, etc.  What is going to get me through is my constant focus on Jesus, my trust in Him, and your prayers.  So that brings to me to say "thank you" again for all your prayers, love and support.  You are teaching me how to be supportive, loving and most of all a prayer warrior.

Yesterday, I finally got my hair colored.  For the first time in a while I'm starting to feel like a normal person.  Thanks again to my 3 angels who made this possible for me.  (see picture below)

Well that's about it! We are finally on the last leg of this journey and soon I will be starting another.  Jack and I planning to get married in October of this year.  We are confirming the date after my surgery/recovery.  My love for him has grown stronger and I feel so blessed to have him in my life.

So my friends many hugs, blessings and love to all of you!   God is Good...All the Time!
Jeanne
Let nothing disturb you, Let nothing frighten you, All things pass away:  God never changes.  Patience obtains all things.  He who has God finds he lacks nothing; God alone suffices.  St. Teresa of Avila

jeannesaintsfan@aol.com


1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you! When I walk to BART in the morning I walk past the parish gardens and St. Leanders Church. I will think of you as I walk tomorrow morning. Hugs! Sonja

    ReplyDelete