Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back to the Future!

Today was a really long day - had my appointment at the hospital did all my pre-op work (blood test, EKG, chest Xray, signed my admit papers, had my interview with the nurse)  I was there almost all day!!!  Because it took so long I missed one other appointment so I had to reschedule for tomorrow.

Okay, I think most of you has seen the movie Back to the Future? If you haven't, so sorry you may not get what I am saying *smile*! Picture "Doc" the scientist in the movie, very serious with that crazy hair? Well that is my surgeon! He is so great, love him! My appointment with my surgeon went well and we are all set for July 12th. The total operation will be about 5 hours long. (Yikes). He said it will seem like a minute for me, but longer for the others who will be waiting.

Hope you have a fantastic July 4th.  I don't have any plans, just a quiet day with Jack.  I'm thankful all the people (past, present and future) in our military who has protected our country!  We are so blessed!

God Bless You!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment