Monday, July 19, 2010

One Step Forward ...two steps back...

I wish I could report that I'm doing well.  I've been having a reaction to the medicine for the last couple of days and last night it just got worse (nausea and vomiting) yuck!  I called the doctor this morning and he took me off all medication except for tylenol.  Through this whole process I'm finding my body doesn't tolerate to many medicines so it's been difficult. 

I am offering up all this for you my friends and family.  May we all grow closer to Jesus.

Hugs and Blessings!
Jeanne

"It is not by sidestepping or fleeing from suffering that we are healed, but rather by our capacity for accepting it, maturing through it and finding meaning through union with Christ, who suffered with infinite love"  John Paul II, Encyclical Spe salvi

No comments:

Post a Comment