Sunday, February 7, 2010

World Champions!!! New Orleans Saints!!!

Oh my goodness, I am beyond excited about the fact that the New Orleans Saints beat the Colts to win the Superbowl.    Okay, I have to review what I felt were the highlights of the game were...

Unsong Hero - Garrett Hartley who kicked 3 field goals each over 40 plus yards to keep the Saints alive in the first half of the game.

The Onside Kick in the 3rd Quarter that surpised us all when the Saints came up with the ball.  Oh my gosh that was a fantastic play!

Drew Brees completed 38 out of 42 passes.  Unbelieveable!  2 Touch down passes.

The nail in the coffin - Interception for a touchdown by Tracy Porter. 

It was a nail biter and a great game.  I was just so happy that the Saints made it to the Superbowl, for them to win is beyond anything.  New Orleans and the whole gulf coast is gonna remember this game forever.  I know I sure will. 

Hugs to All!  Who Dat! NO BODY!

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne,
    I was thinking of you the whole time! You nailed the highlights perfectly - great game! Loved the onside kick strategy, not to mention the interception.
    I heard they did for you (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it).
    Nancy R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that game was perfect. I'd like to think it was for me. I'm just riding on the shirt tails of all the others who were hoping the Saints won the Superbowl. :)

    ReplyDelete