Thursday, February 18, 2010

Treatment No. 2

Today is treatment no. 2 and guess what?  I forgot to take my pre-Med last night.  Ugh!  Now I have to call this morning to see if I can still come in for my treatment or schedule for tomorrow.   I need to set an alarm to remind me about that medicine!

Anyway got to visit with some work friends yesterday.  So nice to see everyone, I really miss them.  They all told me it's too quiet there without me.  Imagine that? :)

I created a new email address so if you want to send a note and you are having trouble posting a comment you can send an email.  I do have another personal email address, I'm still using that too I just don't want to publish it.  :)  The email address is, ready (got the pen?):  JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com (cute huh).    Okay I wonder who will send me my first email.

Hugs and Blessings to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment