Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympics

Are you watching the Olympics?  I'm obsesssed!  Because I don't sleep very well, I've been staying up late to watch the Olympics.  Men's Figure skating was so exciting! Evan Lyaseck so awesome taking the Gold for the USA.  Also, Shawn White (USA) taking gold on the snowboard half-pipe.  I don't know much about this sport, but you could tell his performance was far superior to the rest.

When I went to my treatment today I told the lady who sticks my finger to check my blood that she'd been doing gold performance up until today it was a bronze.  She said she would work on it for next week.  We had a good laugh.

My Treatment today didn't even make the medal plateform, I didn't feel well today.  Oh well...

Hugs and Blessings to all!
(JeanneSaintsFan@aol.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment