Sunday, January 20, 2013

Upcoming Test

This week I'm having a PET Scan.  I will get my results this Thursday.  Hoping and praying for the best!  Physically I'm feeling stronger, but I still have a lot of limitations.  I will never be the same as I was before, I will have my new normal.

We have set our move date to Saturday, February 9th. We've started sorting and packing already.   If you are available to help us move on the 9th, please let me know!  Jack has done a fabulous job getting our new place ready for us.  Later, I will post some before and after pictures.

We will be renting out our house in Lathrop. If you know anyone interested in renting our house, let me know.  It has 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. We don't know what the monthly rent will be, but it will be right around $1700.

Please know I'm praying for all my family and friends!

God is good...All the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment