Friday, January 11, 2013

A Christmas Gift!

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while.  I have some good news to share with you!

First, I hope everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving and Christmas! 

Thank you so much for your love, encouragement and prayers.  I'm here to tell you they REALLY work!

On Christmas night I was laying in bed praying and thanking God my beautiful family.  Also, the gift of my new great niece coming in June 2013!  I had a sudden urge to check my email, so I checked my email on phone.  My lab results came in from UCSF, my cancer markers are now in the "normal range"!!!  What a beautiful gift from God on Christmas day!

I asked my doctor later that week what that meant?  She said it's great news and that you are responding very well to treatment.  She ordered a PET Scan and a MRI which will give us more information.  So those tests are scheduled the end of January 2013.  So thanks again my friends and family for your prayers and support!

Happy New Year!   I will you let you know later this month the results of the scans.

Hugs and Blessings to you!
Mrs. Jeanne Oast

God you are my rock and my salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment