Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blessed!

Blessed, that's how I feel! I got my results back today from my PET scan.  The cancer in my bones have lessened and my bones are starting to heal.  The nodes on my lungs show no change.  The doctor said as long as they don't get bigger will just continue to monitor them.  The scan also showed no cancer in my brain however I will still have an MRI to make sure the cancer has not grown on my skullcap.  Overall the results are very good and my doctor is very pleased! 

Thanks again I am humbled by all your prayers, love and support!  God is good all the time!

Hugs and blessings,
Mrs. Jeanne Oast


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete