Monday, November 30, 2009

Prayers Work!!!!

I know I've mention this everytime I write, but those prayers are WORKING!!! I feel this peace that surpasses all understanding.  I'm so blessed to have such wonderful prayer warriors and caring people through this process. There are several people I'm praying for and offering this up to the Crucified Christ. Asking my favorite Saint Padre Pio to pray for all of us.
I have often raised my hand in the silence of the night and in my solitary cell, blessing you all and presenting you to Jesus and to our father, St. Francis of Assisi.
Saint Padre Pio, Pray for us.

The only thing certain in life is change..... Well my plans for this week look to be changing.  I will have my breast MRI tomorrow at 3:15 PM.  I'm waiting to hear back for the PET Scan schedule, but it maybe Wednesday or Thursday.  The Portacath schedule probably will be early next week.  I'll keep you posted on the "deets" (details) and results.

Okay, lets get this out in the open right now.  I know what you're thinking.  I've been thinking about too.  "What will Jeanne look like bald?"  I've had short hair before, but I've ALWAYS had bangs!  So this week, I want to see if I can get my hair cut real short and then order a wig.  Truth betold, I'm kinda looking forward to a new hairdo! If you have any recommendations I would be glad to hear them. 

Feel free to sign-in and comment in the comment section.  If you sign-up to be follower, I believe you'll be notified everytime I update the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne, I truly have an ache in my heart for you and your family. This is not because I don't think you will beat it (if anyone can, YOU CAN) but just for all that you have to deal with just now. I'm glad Lisa shared your blog with me because you always have that gift of making everyone ELSE smile. You all are not far from my thoughts or prayers and I know that your feeling of peace comes from your deep faithfulness in His will.
    God Bless, The Lippincott's
    P.S. Your hair will and always does look great but I don't think it is the styling but the happy, loving smile in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dutch,
    I think you should wear your christmas hair!!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,
    Thank you so much for your love and kind words. Your friendship and family is very close to my heart. Also, I got your card today, thanks so much! I really appreciate the prayers!
    Hugs and Blessings to You!

    ReplyDelete