Sunday, November 29, 2009

A flurry of activity (swirling around in my mind)….

Thanks everyone for all your love, support and prayers. Your notes and comments of encouragement lift me up. I’m probably in denial, but my spirits are good.  Jack has been amazing and I couldn’t imagine going through this without him.



As I prepare for what lays a head… I pray that the medical decisions, Christmas tasks, my mom’s care and my job transition do not cloud the fact that today is the 1st Sunday of advent.


“We light a candle today, a small dim light against a world that often seems forbidding and dark. But we light it because we are a people of hope, a people whose faith is marked by an expectation that we should always be ready for the coming of the Master.”
Our electricity at my Mom’s went out today, so we went to my house. Jack had taken all the decorations from Garage to the house before he left today. So while I was at my house, I put my Christmas Tree up.

Tomorrow’s the MRI, I think this should go pretty well. Just lying still for two twenty minutes will be interesting. We should have the results in 24 hours.

Hugs to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment