Thursday, December 5, 2013

Let it Snow!

Hey there!

My sister Roseline and I are going to UCSF tomorrow.  I'm having an MRI and some lab work done; getting ready for the clinical trial. I have to all these scans and tests done in a 3-week period in order qualify for the trial.  I think I will know by early next week if I will be accepted.

So I'm asking you my friends to pray for me that MRI comes back with no significant change or I'll take a miracle too!     Thank you God for already answering my prayer! I also appreciate you my friends for your love and encouragement!

Hope you have a great week!  Try to stay warm!

Oh the weather outside is frightful 
But the fire is so delightful 
And since we've no place to go 
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 






Hugs and blessings!
JO xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment