Friday, October 12, 2012

A Year of Faith!

I'm feeling a little better and my gallbladder has calmed down or at least the pain that is around my gallbladder.  My surgeon said if I had my gallbladder out it may not solve my gallbladder pain.   Because the pain could be coming from my tumor against my nerve in my back.  The nerves in your back wrap around to your front too.  I'm not sure if I'm going to have to surgery or not.  God is in control.

In the meantime, we have pushed back our moved to the middle of November.  I want to thank all the people who said they would help us pack or move, it means so much to both of us!  You will be contacted soon about the details regarding  the date!

Jack and I are very hopeful about everything and looking forward to our future.  We are enjoying our time now too!  We are nutri-blasting 2x a day and loving it!  We are trying to eat healthy and walking when we can.  However, lately I've been craving cheese pizza?  LOL  Oh well, baby steps!

Isn't it divine how the Catholic Church has called this year October 2012 - November 2013 as the Year of Faith!  Now more than ever am we are trusting in God! 

Thank you everyone for your love, prayers and support!  It brings tears to my eyes knowing how many people are reaching out to us.

Hugs and Blessings to You All!
Mrs. Jeanne Oast

No comments:

Post a Comment