Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hopeful!

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement love and support!  I am overwhelmed by your generosity!

Good News!  I finally have my appointment scheduled for UCSF Medical Center, Tuesday, September 25th at 3:30 PM (during the hour of mercy).   My two sisters, Tina and Roseline, will be attending my appointment with Jack and I.  I'm encouraged by the type of care I will receive already!

UCSF has a free service where a Medical Assistant will meet with you a few days before your appointment review your list of questions (we did this already).  They make sure the physician has my questions prior to my appointment.  They will also attend my appointment record it and give me a DVD when done.  UCSF asks that you record your appointment and will provide a recorder if you don't have one.  I have close to 20 questions on my list!

Jack and I made a decision to move out of our house in Lathrop and rent it.  The house is too big for us and it's better for me not to go up/down the stairs.  We will be moving into my sister's mobile home in Manteca.  We are very excited about the move!  However, moving is stressful as I'm very limited physically.  We think we will be moving the end of October.  My friend Melissa will be organizing a packing party to help with packing.  If you are interested in helping please let me know and I can pass your contact information to her.

Thanks again for your love and support, I really appreciate it and am humbled.

Hugs and blessings!
Jeanne

Jesus I Trust in You!

1 comment:

  1. I love the title of this blog...so many things to be hopeful for! It sounds as of UCSF is taking great care of you, and that sends peace straight to my heart. I cannot wait for our PACKING PARTY...this thing might even last for days :)
    Keep smiling my beautiful friend!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete